Jon Julio has been pushing the industry for decades and after years of hard work he's been able to release his own mold!
Please note that all boxes are quite thin and do not hold up well during transit; since all boxes have gone through extensive transit you will likely receive complete skate in a box with a good deal of tape on it; however, we do reserve the right to ship the skate in a different box if necessary. *This is particularly true as our inventory quantities dwindle*
- 80mm wheels
- Abec 5 bearings
- 2022 Buckle
- 80mm chassis
- XS 5/6us
- Small 7/8us
- Medium 9/10us
- Large 11/12us
Updated shell/boot material: Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and longer lasting.
V.4 Them Liner Updates:
- New Neoprene Toe
- ORIGINAL V.1 TONGUE
- Breathable mesh and memory foam
Soul Plates 3.0:
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting (Nylon).
- For easier customization, we introduce our new "Bridge Soul Plate Hardware".
THEM STREET Frames Features:
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.