This unique design features six larger diameter balls instead of the seven balls used in most 608 bearings. The advantage of this design is higher speed, greater strength and durability. Made in Switzerland.
- Sold 8 bearings in a set (for 4 wheels)
- Bearings spacers (for use between your bearings) are sold separately.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield allows for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream® racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skateboard industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and know the difference between ordinary and exceptional.