THEM STREET FRAME
Danny Beers are estimated to arrive in-shop the first week of January (ESTIMATED date; no guarantees as UPS IS EXPERIENCING "MAJOR FREIGHT DELAYS.")
We will ship them out as soon as we get them so be sure to check your email (and email junk box) for a shipping notification email from us that will provide you with shipping tracking information. Due to our high pre-order volume, we kindly ask you refrain from emailing for day-by-day updates on shipping arrival times. Thank you!
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head; only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.