Jon Julio has been pushing the industry for decades and after years of hard work he's been able to release his own mold!
CLICK HERE FOR BOOT ONLY - ($250)
CLICK HERE FOR SHELL ONLY ($240)
(discount applied at end of checkout)
Please note that all boxes are quite thin and do not hold up well during transit; since all boxes have gone through extensive transit you will likely receive complete skate in a box with a good deal of tape on it; however, we do reserve the right to ship the skate in a different box if necessary. *This is particularly true as our inventory quantities dwindle*
- New 909 Shell designed to be more durable and offer a more stable base
- 2 Way adjustable cuff position to customize responsiveness
- Them Souls v3
- Designed by Jon Julio and Kyle Sola
- Same sizing as most recent versions 908
- Stock liner with neoprene toe box and carry strap
- 58mm 90a Them WHEELS (original pour)
- Abec 5 Bearings
- XS 5/6us
- Small 7/8us
- Medium 9/10us
- Large 11/12us
V.4 Them Liner Updates:
- New Neoprene Toe
- ORIGINAL V.1 TONGUE
- Breathable Mesh and Memory Foam
Updated shell/boot material: Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and longer lasting.
Soul Plates 3.0:
- Widen souls for more longevity
- Reworked backslide and neg grooves
- Deeper wheel wells for even bigger wheels
THEM STREET Frames Updates:
- NEW* MORE RECESSED HARDWARE
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.