Jon Julio has been pushing the industry for decades and after years of hard work he's been able to release his own mold!
USE CODE THEMBOOT2022 OR CLICK HERE to get the skate as boot only at $250 (IT WILL COME WITHOUT FRAMES/WHEELS/BEARINGS) Boots are shipped in a smaller box, not the original 909 box.
USE CODE THEMSHELL2022 OR CLICK HERE to get the shell only for $240 WILL COME WITHOUT FRAMES/WHEELS/BEARINGS/LINERS)
Shells are shipped in a smaller box, not the original 909 box.
DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED AT END OF CHECKOUT!
Please note that all boxes are quite thin and do not hold up well during transit; since all boxes have gone through extensive transit you will likely receive complete skate in a box with a good deal of tape on it; however, we do reserve the right to ship the skate in a different box if necessary. *This is particularly true as our inventory quantities dwindle*
- New 909 Shell designed to be more durable and offer a more stable base
- 2 Way adjustable cuff position to customize responsiveness
- Them Souls v3 souls
- Designed by Jon Julio and Kyle Sola
- Same sizing as most recent versions 908
- Stock liner with neoprene toe box and carry strap
- 58mm 90a Them WHEELS (original pour)
- XS 5/6us
- Small 7/8us
- Medium 9/10us
- Large 11/12us
Updated shell/boot material: Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and longer lasting.
V.4 Them Liner Updates:
- New Neoprene Toe
- ORIGINAL V.1 TONGUE
- Breathable mesh and memory foam
Soul Plates 3.0:
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting (Nylon).
- For easier customization, we introduce our new "Bridge Soul Plate Hardware".
THEM STREET Frames Features:
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.