Jon Julio has been pushing the industry for decades and after years of hard work he's been able to release his own mold!
- New 909 Shell designed to be more durable and offer a more stable base
- 2 Way adjustable cuff position to customize responsiveness
- Them Souls v3
- NEW SHELL SIZES - SMEDIUM and NOT SO EXTRA SMALL
- Designed by Jon Julio and Kyle Sola
- Same sizing as most recent versions 908
- Stock liner with neoprene toe box and carry strap
- 58mm 90a Them WHEELS (original pour)
- Abec 5 Bearings
- XS 5/6us
- Not So Small 7/7.5
- Small 8/8.5us
- Smedium 9/9.5us
- Medium 10/10.5us
- Large 11/11.5
Updated shell/boot material: Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and longer lasting.
V.4 Them Liner Updates:
- New Neoprene Toe
- ORIGINAL V.1 TONGUE
- Breathable mesh and memory foam
Soul Plates 3.0:
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting (Nylon).
- For easier customization, we introduce our new "Bridge Soul Plate Hardware".
THEM STREET Frames Features:
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.