Made in USA.
THIS WASH MAKES BEARINGS SHINE FOR A FASTER, SMOOTHER ROLL!
Turbo Wash is the laundry machine for skate bearings – dirty bearings are loaded, get agitated & emerge spotless.
COMPACT BUT MIGHTY:
• Washes up to 16 bearings in one load
• No need to install bearings on a rack which holds only 8 bearings – 2 loads needed
• Just like clothes in a laundry machine, the agitation of the loose bearings promotes cleaning
• Loose bearings won’t get damaged…they’re made of hardened steel
COMPLETE CLEANING SYSTEM:
• Sonic® Citrus Cleaner included
• No need to buy separate cleaning solution
THE SCIENCE OF CHICKEN SOUP:
• In chicken soup, oil floats since it’s lighter than broth
• Sonic® Citrus Cleaner is lighter than oil so it floats above it
• In the Turbo Wash, oil & dirt sink to the bottom so bearings aren’t contaminated when removed
• Awarded United States utility patent
• Custom cap plug prevents leaks during transit & storage
1. REMOVE shields from bearings
2. LOAD bearings in strainer tub & replace lid
3. SOAK 10 minutes & agitate gently
4. UNLOAD bearings, dry completely, lubricate & replace shields
Optional: SCRUB with a brush for stubborn grime
HOW LONG WILL THE CITRUS CLEANER LAST?
• No need to throw out dirty Citrus Cleaner – it’s effective even if it looks dirty
• Use a coffee filter or paper towel to strain & reuse the Citrus Cleaner
• If there’s not enough Citrus Cleaner in the jar, top off with Sonic® Citrus Cleaner in the 8 oz bottle
• If you need to discard Citrus Cleaner, follow your city’s guidance for disposal of hazardous waste (paint, solvents)
OILY RESIDUE IS NORMAL:
• Sonic® Citrus Cleaner contains orange and lemon oil
• After using Citrus Cleaner, it’s normal for bearings to have a slightly oily residue
• To remove residue from bearings, let evaporate 30 minutes or wipe with clean, lint-free cloth