Sonic ABEC7 Skate Bearings are built using high-precision, heat treated balls and races that are made of some the highest quality Japanese SUJ2 chrome steel. To lighten the bearing and to dampen vibration, Sonic uses a polymer cage rather than brass or steel. The labyrinth seals do an excellent job keeping the bearing clean without slowing the skater down.
Sold 16 bearings in a pack (fits 8 wheels)!
- FAST: Precision honed races & balls
- STRONG: Deep groove raceways & premium Japanese SUJ2 chrome steel withstand hardest turns & stops
- LONG LASTING: Labyrinth seal defends against dirt & debris to extend bearing life
- SMOOTH: Nylon ball retainer – lighter, quieter & faster than a metal cage
- SERVICEABLE: Pre-lubricated with Sonic Super Gel – remove non-contact rubber seals for easy cleaning