Razors LOCA is designed by and for female skaters, the Loca skate comes with a new V-cut shaped cuff and a new smaller shell (4/5) – tailored for those with smaller feet, but who demand heightened performance. Based on Razors’ Shift shell - it comes with the Instant Frame Changing system - allowing instant frame changing to free skating or big wheel setups. The Loca features Reign V2 liners, GC FLT3 frames and GC 57mm/90A wheels.
- Shift boot in black with mint accent colors
- IFC system (Instant frame changing)
- New cuff with V-cut
- 1-piece sliders
- GC Featherlite3 frame
- SL Gel heel pad for comfort and impact reduction
- Reign V2 liner with reinforced Lycra lining and eyelets, improved carry strap
- GC 57mm/90A wheels and ABEC 9 Bearings
- Size 4/5 require size 0 soul frames and sliders
As Razors puts it:
"The LOCA incorporates our IFC – Instant Frame Change - concept. With the sole t-nut hardware removed, you can depress the 2 buttons on the base of the sole, release the slider, and from that point – the sole, frame and wheels – from the boot. Within seconds, you can snap on a fresh setup, all without having to access any of the UFS hardware, and you’ll be on your way. Out of the box, with the t-nuts installed, the LOCA is designed to hold up to the serious demands of modern day street and park skating."