SOLA EQUIPMENT X JOE ATKINSON - ALUMINUM FRAMES
Precision, Strength and Control.
The Solá Equipment x Joe Atkinson aluminum street skating frames were designed to hold larger, faster rolling wheels in the front or back positions of the frame, while maintaining a low-riding position. Additionally, riders can experiment with different wheel rockering options for a variety of skating experiences.
Note: Requires clearance for 64mm wheels at front and back of soleplates or boots.
- Aluminum Frame Body
- Extruded 6061 T6 hardened aluminum, CNC milled into its final shape
- Treated with a surface-hardening anodized finish
- Universal Frame System (UFS) bolt configuration to fit all corresponding boots
- Max. Wheel Size - 64mm (outside), 60mm (inside). The use of 64mm wheels on the front or back may require soleplate modifications.
- Replaceable H-block System - V2
- The replaceable H-Block is made from a naturally slick and wear resistant injection-molded polymer for all-around street or park skating.
- The V2 h-block design provides increased protection against wheel bite.
- Recommended for flat-rockered setups.
- One-Way Axles - Version 2
- The CNC turned, Black Oxide Steel Alloy screw directly into frame walls, reducing weight and complexity.
- 10mm deep tool cavity helps to keep bolt heads from stripping with regular use
- A nylon patch is bonded to the threads, adding friction to resist loosening from vibration
- Two spare axles included in each package
- 255mm wheelbase: Recommended for US 6-9 / EU 38-42
- 275mm wheelbase: Recommended for US 9-12 / EU 42-45