FRAMES INCLUDES A TOTAL OF 8 GROUND CONTROL 64MM WHEELS, EACH LOADED WITH GENERIC ABEC 9 BEARINGS!
Plenty of speed and grindspace? OK. This is where the Mega frame comes in: It fits four 64 mm wheels flat, has a lower center of gravity and wide h-block. The wheel positioning allows for full access to the UFS bolts, taking time out of the laborious process of swapping frames. Rock solid h-block, mounting points and sidewalls in combination with aluminum frame spacers make the frame rigid, responsive, and fast.
This lightweight street frame that allows up to 64mm wheels flat rockered. The MEGA has a more traditional height, offering a low center of gravity and familiar balance on topsides and h-block grinds. The h-block is designed to wrap around the inner wheels to help safeguard skaters from the dreaded wheel bite. Wheel spacing allows for full access to UFS bolts making frame change/rotation a breeze. UFS mounting points have been beefed up to 9mm thick to increase stiffness and prevent any unwanted fracturing. Streamlined sidewalls, aluminum spacers, and our 8mm sickle axles complete what shapes up to be everybody’s favorite frame for grinding ledges and carving bowls.
- Symmetrical design
- 8mm grind wall thickness with rounded edges
- 9mm UFS mount thickness
- 48mm wall height
- Large Wheel Base - 270mm / Length 305mm
- Medium Wheels Base - 257mm / Length 292mm
- 103mm spacing between 2nd and 3rd wheel
- GC 8mm Sickle Bolts & Aluminum Frame/Bearing Spacers
- Frame with spacers weighs 8.7 oz. each
- Full access to UFS Bolts
- Designed for flat setups with wheel sizes ranging from 59mm to 64mm
- Does not include wheels, bearings or bearing spacers