Go Project Crown bearings are different. The bearings come with a copper ‘Crown Spacer’ which slots into the center bore hole. Compatible with all regular skate wheels and frames, the Crown system enhances performance in several ways:
- Sold 8 bearings in a set (for 4 wheels)
- Includes Copper Crown frame spacers
- Bearings spacers (for use between your bearings) are sold separately.
- The majority of grit and dirt enters the bearing through the inner ring and the shield. The Crown spacer forms a cover over this area, reducing the intake of external elements.
- The Crown spacer spreads the load of the rider across a wide plateau creating greater energy efficiency.
- The Crown system shifts the position of the bearing away from the frame walls and deeper into the wheel, resulting in less damage and contamination from road debris.
- They are an effective solution for poor energy transfer caused by frames with plastic frame spacers.
At Go Project they believe that blading is blading, regardless of how you like to do it:
Go Project hardware is designed to the highest quality for advanced skaters. We make products specifically for rollerblading, with focus on wheels and bearings. Go Project is based in the United Kingdom