Super Swiss Six:
This unique design features six larger diameter balls instead of the seven balls used in most 608 bearings. The advantage of this design is higher speed, greater strength and durability. Made in Switzerland.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield allows for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream® racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Set of 16 bearings (fits 8 wheels)
Bones Swiss Bearings have the best reputation in the skate industry and have had this honor since 1981, due to their performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are and how long they last. Testimonials reveal them lasting several times longer than low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the very best equipment they can get and know the difference between ordinary and exceptional. Our team is a who’s who of top skaters and we are proud to be associated with each one of them.