Included in the box:
- 2 frames
- 4 Juice Blocks
- 8 axles
- 16 frame spacers
- 6 UFS frame bolts (2 extra just in case)
- 50/50 Logo Labels (while supplies last)
- 58mm max wheel size inside
- 60mm max wheel size outside (65mm with the proper wheel well)
- 95mm split between 2 and 3
- 8mm axle diameter
- 256g weight per frame, no hardware
Since 50/50 is based out of Raleigh, North Carolina, we are able to participate in product testing (yep, Long is in this video!):
50/50 was started in 1994 with one focus, make skating better. Their first product was the 50/50 Grindplate, a mix of plastic and metal to make grinds easier. They evolved the grindplate design until realizing the frame could become the grindplate. This created the aftermarket frame market, a replacement for the frames that came on your skates that made skating better.
Supporting 50/50 allows you to support a company that has evolved over time, showing their ongoing commitment to the blading community. Team riders include Stefan Brandow, Scotty Crawford, Sacha Lopez, Sascha Reichert, Matt Lyon, Jon Fromm, Jon Cooley, Chad Tannehill, Cesar Ceballos and Brent Trinidad.