The classic 50/50 backpack has been refined for 2019. Designed to fit everything you need for a session. They've slimmed up the pockets and made a few tweaks to make it more modern. Perfect for a weekend trip, fits perfectly as an airplane carry on.
- 5 external zipper pockets for extra parts, tripod, keys, phone and wax
- Large center pocket for pads, change of clothes and shoes
- Side pockets for sunglasses and water bottle (included)
- Padded back compartment for 15” laptop
- Skate straps on sides are adjustable to fit any skate
- Loop for helmet
50/50 was started in 1994 with one focus, make skating better. Their first product was the 50/50 Grindplate, a mix of plastic and metal to make grinds easier. They evolved the grindplate design until realizing the frame could become the grindplate. This created the aftermarket frame market, a replacement for the frames that came on your skates that made skating better.
Supporting 50/50 allows you to support a company that has evolved over time, showing their ongoing commitment to the blading community. Team riders include Stefan Brandow, Scotty Crawford, Sacha Lopez, Sascha Reichert, Matt Lyon, Jon Fromm, Jon Cooley, Chad Tannehill, Cesar Ceballos and Brent Trinidad.